Samstag, 27. Juli 2013

ENGLISH POSTING N° 1

And now to my dear friends, that do not speak German and follow our blog. Well yes it`s true Martina and I have entered into a new life on the boat. We cancelled our lease contract in Vienna, sold our cars and left Austria. Its quite an exciting but anxious feeling to quit your old life and start a new one. Why do we do this? I think it´s because we want to live an adventure. And an adventure it is. Several problems challenge our positive attitude. However – once solved they are quite fast forgotten as well. And we want to see the world before we get old.
We have just passed nautical mile 300 and are on the jump across and down the Adriatic sea to the south-east tip of Italy. The wind forecast predicts 15 knots northerly winds. Should be perfect to get there – I´ll let you know!! Keep your fingers crossed!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Martina

    I love reading your blog and am so happy that you and Florian are able to do this. I'll never circumnavigate the world, but do hope to have some adventures left in me. I"m putting everything in storage and going on sabbatical for 2 years. Not setting myself free quite as much as you, but am considerably lighter and able to take advantage of opportunity than if I stay here in my house. I hope that our adventures cross!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.